Saturday, May 16, 2009

The 8th Annual East Coast Black Age Of Comics another success!

Yesssssiiiiiiiiir. I just got back from spending time with my black fiction and science family at the 8Th Annual East Coast Black age Of Comics. Upon arriving I saw my good friend Steve Harris a professional artist for Marvel and DC and I knew the day was going to be great.

What Other Comic Con will have Super President Obama ?
The East Coast Black Age Of Comics Brings Out All The Legends. Here on the right is Omar Balil Founder of www.blacksuper.com along with the creator of Black Lightning Tony Issabella.

Author L.A Banks of the Crimson Moon Novel series will be with out on July 19th for
The 50th Anniversary of The Twilight Zone!

The East Coast Black Age Of Comics is where you can be free to discuss comics, sci-fi, vampires and whatever you like. Over the past 5 years Black people have been coming out of the closet about their love of sci-fi and it's been a blessing to be able to meet people who are really into it as I am , as you are and we are.

I did some exclusive interviews for the new site Black Sci-Fi and I will let you know when, where and in what universe that will be available. I can say I had a ball talking Black Lightning with his creator Tony Issabella. Talking vampires and myth with L.A Banks was like meeting a new "play" cousin. (L.A will be at our Twilight Zone 50th Anniversary!) It is always a great experience to discuss comics history with "My Uncle" Professor William Foster (or as we call him affectionately BLACK GOLIATH!)

Shout Out to Tonya Fields from South Jersey and Yuri Daniels who won tickets through 96.1 WTTH.








No comments:

Post a Comment